Description: The Eleanor Cabot Bradley Estate is a 90-acre property in Canton, Massachusetts. In 1902, Dr. Arthur Tracey Cabot hired architect Charles Platt to design a country house, a formal Italianate walled garden, and a complex of farm and estate buildings. After Cabot’s niece, Eleanor Cabot Bradley, acquired the property, she and her husband, added ponds, a sunken camellia house, a greenhouse and planted specimen trees. The Trustees acquired the property in 1991.
Date: 1991 (Bequest with endowment of Eleanor Cabot Bradley. Additional land purchased in 1999.)